We are Consultants and US Agents helping companies export EDIBLE FOOD for Humans and Animals to USA

Readers are requested to read more about US FDA and the regulation before starting the activities.

Registration of Food Facility with FDA is a simple 4 step activity. The following are the steps





Appoint US Agent



Submit Application Form Online

300 USD


FDA Registration

25 USD


Issue Registration Number and FDA Certificate

25 USD

Total of the Initial Year

350 USD


Optional Service provided



Expert Guidance

100 USD


Label Review

650 USD


Submit prior Notice to FDA

25 USD

Payments made from USA

USFDA Food Facility Registration

Payments made from INDIA

USFDA Food Facility Registration

Payments made from Other Countries

USFDA Food Facility Registration

BILLING / PAYMENT assistance write to


Frequently asked Questions

1. What are the documents to be submitted along with application form?
No documents required to submit along with application form.

2. When can we expect FDA authorities Inspection after Registration?
No possibility of Immediate audit. In case the quality of the exported item is bad or any human injury, FDA will inspect the premise. Random audit also possible anytime.

3. How much is the FDA fees?
USFDA is not charging any fees for Food Establishment Registration.

4. When FDA registration to be renewed?
Once in two years

5. Is US Agent Fees to be paid annually? What is the fee
Yes, The US Agent fees to be paid annually. The fees is 300 USD.

6. What you mean by expert guidance? For how long?
Experts from our company will help you to fill after understanding your product and packing. Guide you each section by section to avoid any mistake. Our support ends only after receipt of 11 digit FDA Registration Number and US Agent FDA Certificate.

7. How long the Label review will take? Is the payment to be made in advance?
Minimum 7 days . The review time depends on the coordination between consultants and client team. Full payment in advance.

8. Does your company help for Canned Foods, Alcoholic beverages, Tobacco, Acidified Foods?

9. Does your company provide legal assistance with US Customs?
No. We are US Agents, Technical and Regulatory Consultants.

More information

INDIA – Bangalore
+ 91 994 591 2081
Phone / Viber / WhatsApp

USA – Chicago
+1 630 696 1293
Phone / Viber / WhatsApp

GERMANY – Bremen
+49 2161 990 8831
Phone / Viber / WhatsApp

Skype Me�!
LiveZilla Live Chat Software
call me back