Declaration Of Conformity for EU Registration :The DOC or declaration of Conformity is an essential and mandatory document of the European Product Directives for CE Marking that a manufacturer needs to sign to be able to declare that the manufacturers products comply with the applicable EU directives. Once the Declaration of Conformity is signed the manufacturer takes full responsibility for their product’s compliance with the relevant EU Directives . A DOC confirms that the concerned product has been tested by an accredited laboratory or test facility so that it is ensured fully operational and safe for sale and use.
The Declaration of Conformity should contain the following:
- The full name and address of the manufacturer and their European representative.
- The products description and serial number which may include its model/type.
- The harmonized standards or relevant directives the product complies to.
- A declaration stating that the product complies to relevant directives and that the manufacturer takes full responsibility of the product.
- The full name and signature of the person authorised to do so on behalf of the manufacturer.
- The date the declaration was issued.